Nov 22, 2011

Tornado skies and broken seashells.

I just love the color and texture of this seashell.
At first it seems like a normal shell. But look closer...



The color.
There are bits of orange, blue, sea spray, plum,  rose, dusty green, mango, grey, white and on and on. So many colors hidden in this shell.
The color of grey kittens and of stormy seas. The color of sunsets and of tornado skies. 


My other favorite shell is this one. At first when I found it I was disappointed that it was broken. But now I love it for that reason. Because if it wasn't broken, I would never have seen the glassy lavender and the fragile spiral hidden inside.






And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.
― Ronald Dahl


2 comments:

Thank you for commenting!