Jun 14, 2011

Fork Bangle

Today I bought four pieces of silverware at the Salvation Army. 5 cents apiece. I'm pretty sure they were wondering what in the world a teen girl was doin' buying used silverware. :)
Are you wonderin' too?

Well, OK ... I'll show you.

Cuz I'm nice like that. :-P




Yup, an epic bangle for 5 cents! And people think they have to spend a fortune on jewelry! Hmph.

Oh, and if you want to make your own, it's pretty simple. Just buy an old fork that's kinda bendable and bend it! It's a bit harder than it sounds, but you'll figure it out. Bend it around something round, and use your muscles. With a bit of fiddling it should work!

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That's so cool! You're like an endless fount of creativity :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too awesome :) I gotta try this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I'd like to see a bunch of them piled on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw somebody wearing free jewelry. He took two maple sprigs from a tree, each with about 15 leaves left on in, and tucked them around his ears to support his color team, green. Ha. Pw3nd. It wasn't me though. I was yellow. "For our color just look up; We will win the Spamly Cup!"

    Note: We did win the Spamly cup too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!