Oct 20, 2010

The first blog post! Dun-dun-DUNNN!!!

Oooh! It's my first blog post! Ohhh. It's so hard to think of a sufficiently magnificent subject for this very important post! Such pressure. Eek!
Actually, when I was trying to think of a good post, I TOTALLY drew a blank.
And so I decided to draw some literal blanks.
First, I drew a blank check! 


 And here we have a blank slate! (Weird looking chalk not included)


And then I drew a blank cartridge.


And just for fun, I drew a blanket.

And now I can relax. Becuase the pressure of finding a good, if slighly lame, first blog post has been lifted off my shoulders! Ahhhh, the freedom. :)

9 comments:

  1. Oh oh oh! I get the honors!

    Your first post, me first comment. Things are starting off on the right foot.

    Mom voted fabulous. I voted peculiar. Of course. Why not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not indeed?
    Glad you're here, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahah love you!! I clicked all the zany, perculiars, and kooky boxes, btw. :) Love your new blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who is three and a half bloggers now? It could be any one of two and a half people that I know...?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz: Haha! Thanks! That comment made me smile for a long time. :)

    Threeandahalfbloggers: Wah, thank you!

    Storyfingers: Yes, it is one of the two and a half people you know. Specifically the one mother of the leftover one and a half people you know.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should see the blank stare on my face, Inna! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! You're funny, Mr. Anonymous. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!